Powerful manifold pressure regulator to regulate high flows at acetylene cylinder manifolds or bundles (packs).
- extremely low-pressure drops (Δp) provide optimal draining of the manifold or bundle > see dynamic expansion curve
- integrated relief valve (according to ISO 7291)
- the only one in the world with:
– 50 m3/h flow capacity
– extremely stable outlet pressure
- integrated relief valve, pilot pressure regulator with pressure gauge and outlet pressure gauge
- The ADR 150 for acetylene is used to reduce high pressure to working pressure in acetylene supplies as required in EN 14114.
- Given the high regulating accuracy and flow specifications, it is suitable for all applications with high pressure requirements.
- The ADR 150 consists of a pilot pressure regulator (pilot gas = shielding or inert gas) in combination with a dome loaded pressure regulator and a relief valve.
- The required pipeline pressure is adjusted by the pilot pressure regulator to a maximum of 1.5 bar (2 bar available on request).
- It is recommended that a leak check concerning the atmosphere is conducted at regular intervals.
- Repairs are only to be carried out by the manufacturer.
Company certified to ISO 9001 and PED 97/23/EC Module H
CE-marked in accordance with PED 97/23/EC, category III, Safety accessories