WITT Flashback Arrestors for reliable protection against dangerous reverse gas flow and
flashbacks according to to EN 730-1 / ISO 5175, UL 1357/1358.
Every Arrestor 100% tested.
The best Flashback Arrestors in the world:
- a large surface area flame arrestor FA of stainless steel construction extinguishes any dangerous flashback entering the device in any direction
- a temperature-sensitive cut-off valve TV extinguishes sustained flashbacks long before the internal temperature of the arrestors reaches a dangerous level
- a spring-loaded check valve NV prevents slow or sudden reverse gas flow from forming explosive mixtures in the gas supply
Operation / Usage:
- Flashback Arrestors are used to protect gas cylinders and pipeline outlet points (hoses and any equipment) against dangerous reverse gas flow and flashbacks
- for pipeline outlets and single cylinders with high users for example supply units for gas cutting machines
- WITT Flashback Arrestors may be mounted in any position /orientation
- only one piece of equipment may be connected to a single Flashback Arrestor
- the maximum ambient/working temperature is 158 °F
- annual testing of the non-return valve, body leak tightness and flow capacity is recommended
- WITT is happy to supply special test equipment
- Flashback Arrestors are only to be serviced by the manufacturer