Outlet points easy to use for withdrawal of technical gases. To mount on the wall for connection with a central gas supply system (ring line). The compact design is modularly expansible and offers a variety of possible combinations.
- the combination of gas paths and design features is customizable
- inlet with fittings (soldering end and/or welding socket) and outlet with nozzle or male thread (option hose coupling)
- ball valves in inlets signals clearly position OPEN / CLOSED respectively gas flow/gas stop
- quick and easy wall mounting
- compact design
- completely mounted and tested
- up to max. 3 gas paths see top figure
- stainless steel plate, for use of acetylene, fuel gas, oxygen and shielding gas
- pressure regulator with a pressure gauge or flow meter
- model with safety devices, according to DIN EN ISO 5175-1 against dangerous reverse gas flow and flashbacks
- hose coupling SK100 according to DIN EN 561 / ISO 7289
- WITTFIX-Pipe Couplers
Operation / Usage:
Outlet points are connected to the central gas supply system by ring or stub lines and adjusted to the required local flow and specific operating pressures.
610-1 for one gas path
610-2 for two gas paths
610-3 for tree gas paths
Company certified to ISO 9001
Cleaned for Oxygen Service according to EIGA IGC Doc 13/12/E: Oxygen Pipeline and Piping Systems
Other models, options and accessories available on request.
Please identify the individual gases at the time of enquiring!