Outlet points easy to use for withdrawal of technical gases. To mount on the wall for connection with a central gas supply system (ring line). The compact design is modularly expansible and offers a variety of possible combinations.
- the combination of gas paths and design features is customizable
- inlet with fittings (soldering end and/or welding socket) and outlet with nozzle or male thread (option hose coupling)
- ball valves in inlets signals clearly position OPEN / CLOSED respectively gas flow/gas stop
- quick and easy wall mounting
- compact design
- completely mounted and tested
- nearly unlimited number of gas paths
- nickel-plated tube with nickel-plated wall screen, for withdrawal of acetylene, fuel gas, oxygen and shielding gas
- anti-swivelling fixing of pressure regulator/safety device
- pressure regulator with a pressure gauge or flow meter
- model with safety devices, according to EN 730 / ISO 5175-1 against dangerous reverse gas flow and flashbacks
- hose coupling SK100 according to DIN EN 561 / ISO 7289
- WITTFIX-Pipe Couplers
Operation / Usage:
Outlet points are connected to the central gas supply system by ring or stub lines and adjusted to the required local flow and specific operating pressures.
603-1 for one gas path
603-2 for two gas paths
603-3 for tree gas paths
603-X for more than tree gas paths
Company certified to ISO 9001
Cleaned for Oxygen Service according to EIGA IGC Doc 13/12/E: Oxygen Pipeline and Piping Systems
Other models, options and accessories available on request.