High-quality gas analyzer for quality control of Modified Atmosphere Packaging.
The OXYPAD is a mobile desktop unit with an innovative design: a full-fledged desktop analyzer with 7″ touch-screen, and it’s truly mobile thanks to its low weight, ergonomic form and battery operation.
A true 2-in-1 solution for fast and accurate sampling via needle in laboratory or direct at the packaging machine. OXYPAD is simple to operate, suitable for practically all MAP packaging and costs little to operate. Available for O2 or O2/CO2.
- fast, precise and reliable measurement results
- minimum sample gas requirement, also ideal for small packs
- large 7″ touch-screen with graphical user interface for intuitive operation
- ergonomic, compact and lightweight design as well as battery operation ideal for mobile use
- needle casing keeps the needle clean and safe
- ergonomic needle pen for easy and safe handling
- sample flow control with warning in case of blocked needle
- low operating costs owing to long lifetime of O2 sensor (approx. 2 years, depending on use)
- easily accessible service flap for simple servicing and low maintenance costs
- integrated data log of the last 5000 measurements
- product administration functionality: up to 5000 users, 5000 product names and 5000 packaging lines
- data transfer and battery-charging via USB port
- easy to clean
- displays pressure
- multilingual menu guide