Gas Mixer KM20-100_2ME
Gas mixing systems for 2 defined gases, designed for a variety of industrial applications, particularly for all areas with sharply fluctuating mixed gas extraction quantities.
Capacity range from 0 to approx. 544 Nl/min.
For the exact pressure and flow capacity ratios, please refer to the datasheet.
Note: System only works with sufficient buffer volume (20 to 100 litres depending on gas mixing capacity).
- a proportional mixing valve (-2ME) with a control knob and %-scale provides infinitely variable mixture settings
- gas mixture withdrawal possible from zero to the maximum flow capacity
High process reliability:
- independent of pressure fluctuations in the gas supply
- intermittent gas mixture withdrawal possible
- lockable transparent door for protection of settings
- splash-proof and robust stainless steel housing
- for flammable gases available as Ex-version with separate control cabinet
- alarm module NXT+: integrated inlet pressure monitoring
- with digital display for pressure (with analogue pressure transmitters) plus optical alarm, adjustable alarm limits, the obligation of acknowledgement, protection
- of alarms, interfaces for controlling external alarms etc.
- integrated gas analysis for the monitoring/control and documentation of the gas mixture production
- gas mixer mounted on gas mixture buffer tank for a more convenient installation
Other models, options and accessories available upon request. Please identify the individual gases at the time of enquiring!
Our gas mixers are always customised to the needs of the customer. Please tell us your specifications, we will realise them.