Steel and stainless steel receivers:
- internally degreased and oil-free
- externally painted or powder-coated
- equipped with a safety relief valve
- equipped with a pressure gauge
- CE-certificate of conformity according to PED for receivers or receiver-gas mixer-combinations
For steel receivers: The use of humid gases or the contact with oxygen may result in corrosion.
For applications with high oxygen concentrations as well as low temperatures (< -15 °C / 5 °F), the use of stainless steel receivers is recommended.
For dimensions and pressure ranges please refer to the datasheet. Other dimensions on request.