- the flexible arrangement of metering valves (2 or 3 gases) provides the flexibility to meet the gas supply requirements of various types of processing machinery
- subsequent changes of machine parameters, e.g. capacities or number of burners, can be easily accomplished because of the modular design
- all parameters can be adjusted with the burners insight due to the installation of the metering valves close to the burners
- the perfect repeatability of the parameter settings enables the initial setting of the burners before actually starting the process. This results in reduced set-up times as well as in minimised cost of rejects during start-up.
- low assembly cost due to very convenient assembly of mixing and metering valves without any additional pipework, brackets or housings
- integrated WITT safety technology to prevent dangerous flashbacks or back burns into the gas supply system protecting life and equipment
Please indicate the individual gases as well as the number and capacities of the required burners when ordering!
Our gas mixers are always customised to the needs of the customer. Please tell us your specifications, we will realise them.