Non-Return Valve NV100
Non-return valve for the prevention of unintended gas mixtures, for flow rates up to 11,059 scfh (air), up to 362 psi
- safety element: non-return valve [NV]
- every non-return valve 100% tested
- ultra-low opening pressures (approx. 0.0296 psi), ultra-low pressure drop
- compact and light: 0.98 X 2.77-3.78 inches, 1.56 oz
WITTnon-return valves (check valves) for reliable protection against dangerous reverse gas flow.
Every non-return valve (check valve) 100% tested.
The best non-return valves (check valves) in the world.
- a spring-loaded non-return valve (check valve) prevents a reverse flow of gases, which could lead to unwanted gas mixtures
- low-pressure drops – using complex valve assembly with low opening pressures (Model NV100 – approx. 30 mbar)
- no leaks – using a spring-loaded valve (check valve) assembly with elastomer sealing
- diverse applications – useful for many technical gases
- reduce installation costs – the spring-loaded valve is not affected by gravity and may be installed in any orientation
Operation / Usage:
- non-return valves (check valves) are used to protect equipment and pipelines against dangerous reverse gas flow. Use is possible for applications according to EN 746-2
- WITT non-return valves (check valves) may be mounted in any position/orientation
- the maximum ambient/working temperature is 70 °C / 158 °F
- annual testing of the non-return valve (check valve) and body leak tightness is recommended
- WITT is happy to supply special test equipment
- non-return valves (check valves) are only to be serviced by the manufacturer
Company certified ISO 9001 and PED 97/23/EC Module H
CE-marked in accordance with PED 97/23/EC
Cleaned for Oxygen Service according to EIGA IGC Doc 13/12/E: Oxygen Pipeline and Piping Systems