Cordless handheld oxygen or combined oxygen and carbon dioxide headspace gas analyzer for checking modified atmospheres in food packs. The ideal instrument for portable, faster and accurate sample tests at the packaging machine, in stores or in laboratories.
OXYBABY® M a cost effective mobile alternative to tabletop / fixed gas analyzers. Ensure that the quality of packaged product is maintained (HACCP), guaranteeing continued customer satisfaction.
The ideal instrument for sample tests with a minimum sample gas requirement, allowing the smallest of modified atmosphere packages (MAP) to be tested. Integrated data log of the last 100 measurements assigned to specific product names or line numbers.
- minimum sample gas requirement for smallest packs
- cordless operation using rechargeable batteries
- simple one-handed operation
- easy to clean
- large illuminated graphic display
- measurement alternatively also by hose
- multilingual menu guide: German, English, French, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Finnish, Spanish, Polish, Japanese and Russian
- integrated needle cover to protect the user
- long lifetime of O2 sensor (approx. 2 years)
- low maintenance costs
Complete in carrying case
- charging device and mains adaptor
- 2 spare needles
- 2 spare filters
- set of 100 rubber seals
case dimensions (HxWxD): approx. 325x385x115 mm (12.79×15.16×4.53 inch),
case weight: approx. 1.7 kg
- hose with Luer-Lok connection for stationary measurement