Gas Analyser OXYBABY® 6.0
O2 and CO2 gas analyser for headspace of MAP-packages, premium
Cordless handheld oxygen or combined oxygen and carbon dioxide gas analyser for checking modified atmospheres in food packs. The ideal instrument for portable, faster and accurate sample tests of the headspace at the packaging machine, in stores or in laboratories.
- ideal for quality control in modified atmosphere packaging
- fast and precise sample headspace testing
- also measures packaging pressure
- minimum sample gas requirement (2 ml)
- oxygen (O2) value is displayed in 0,01% steps
- long lifetime of O2 sensor (approx. 2 years, depending on use)
- high capacity data storage, with export port
- optional: Bluetooth, barcode reader etc.
- low follow-up costs: easy sensor replacement and calibration by user
- can be used as a tabletop unit by simply inserting a hose
Product of WITT
OXYBABY® headspace gas analyser a cost-effective mobile alternative to tabletop / fixed headspace gas analysers for welding and food technology.
It offers all benefits of modern technology quickly and easily by option. For example Bluetooth for wireless communication and an integrated barcode reader.
Ensure that the quality of the packaged product is maintained (HACCP), and thus guarantee continued customer satisfaction. The ideal instrument for sample headspace tests with a minimum sample gas requirement, allowing the smallest of modified atmosphere packages (MAP) to be tested for residual oxygen in their headspace. Information on internal pressure in the package via pressure indication. Together with the exclusive OBCC-Software, the measured results can be documented providing complete traceability (HACCP). Provide your customer with the results ensuring that your product has the best possible pack quality.
- minimum sample gas requirement for smallest packs with small headspace
- integrated data log of the last 500 measurements
- product administration up to 25 users, 100 product names and 50 packaging lines
- increased memory capacity and simplified data export of measurement results by microSD card
- alternatively, a pressure indication can be selected
- cordless operation using rechargeable batteries
- data transfer and charge of batteries via USB port
- faster workflow enabled by an optional integrated bar code scanner for product data
- sample flow control with warning in case of blocked needle
- upgraded simple one-handed operation
- measurement alternatively also by hose
- easy to clean
- large illuminated graphic display
- multilingual menu guide
- integrated needle cover to protect the needle and user
- long lifetime of O2 sensor (approx. 2 years)
- low maintenance costs
Complete in carrying case:
- charging device, microSD card
- link to OBCC software (demo version)
- 2 spare needles
- 2 spare filters
- set of 100 rubber seals
case dimensions (HxWxD): approx. 325x385x115 mm (12.79x15.16x4.53 inch),
case weight: approx. 1.7 kg
- hose with Luer-Lok connection for stationary measurement
- data cable
- integrated Barcode-Scanner
- Bluetooth (e.g. for the separate printer)
Please note our variety of accessories.