Spring-loaded, direct-acting safety relief valve for venting excess pressure from receivers, pipelines and other equipment.
- conforms to PED 97/23/EC, category IV, Module B and D
- individual opening pressure
- TÜV-certification of pressure setting
- sealing material to suit gas or at customer’s request
- compact size for easy, problem-free installation
- range of inlet connections
- with / without condensation outlet
- protective dust cap
- SV805A (manual ventilation), for checking of safety function
- adapter for connection to ventilation pipe
- Manufactured and certified in accordance with EN ISO 4126-1
- Company certified to ISO 9001 and PED 97/23/EC Module H
- CE-marked in accordance with PED 97/23/EC
- Cleaned for Oxygen Service according to EIGA IGC Doc 13/12/E: Oxygen Pipeline and Piping Systems
Other models, options and accessories available on request.
Please identify the individual gases, temperature, opening pressure, inlet connection and with or without condensation outlet at the time of enquiring!