Gas Analyser PA 7.0
Compact gas analyser for O2, CO2 or O2/CO2, various applications
Compact analyser for the monitoring of protective atmospheres in food packaging (MAP) and welding. For continuous analysis (inline) and also intermittent sampling via a needle e.g. from food packs.
A flexible analyser to guarantee quality and productivity of production processes.
- sample and inline analysis possible, including simultaneous
- fast and precise analysis technology
- used for a variety of MAP-packages or in welding
- alarm signal is triggered when tolerance limits are exceeded
- multiple output signals
- optional: O2 measurement also in ppm range
Product of WITT
Whenever you need a record of your measurement this instrument together with the exclusive OBCC-Software is the solution. Provide your customer with the results proving that your product has the best possible quality.
- large illuminated graphic display
- interfaces on the front: mini SD and mini USB port for update possibility and data transfer via mini USB
- minimum sample gas required for analysing of smallest volumes (e.g. food packing)
- fast measuring results of sampling
- integrated data logger for the last 500 measurements
- assignment of measurements to different product names, users and product lines
- multilingual menu guide: German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, Finish, Polish, Hungarian, Romanian and Turkish (more to come)
- system errors or exceeding of set limits trigger an alarm and switch a potential-free contact, e.g. to shut down machinery to avoid quality problems (only P- and L-version)
- splash-proof and robust housing
- interface for transfer of logged data
- O2 measurement also in ppm range
- software OBCC for a recording of results incl. data cable (see separate datasheet)
- separate table printer for instant documentation
Other models, options and accessories available upon request.
Please identify the individual gases at the time of enquiring!