Mixer for 2 defined gases, specially designed for vacuum packing machines in the food industry and for applications where the mixed gas flow fluctuates widely.
- a proportional mixing valve with percentage scale provides an infinitely variable mixture setting
- these mixers require a receiver with sufficient volume (min. 10 litres volume), which ensures a constant, accurate mixture when large or very small volumes are needed
- independent of pressure fluctuations
- independent of packing speed
- independent of size of packaging
High Process Safety:
- alarm module NXT : integrated inlet pressure monitoring with digital display for pressure (with analogue pressure transmitters) plus optical alarm, adjustable alarm limits, obligation of acknowledgement, protection of alarms, interfaces for controlling external alarms etc.
- lockable inspection transparent door for protection of settings
- splash-proof, robust stainless steel housing
- smooth and easy to clean surface for perfect hygiene
Please identify the individual gases at the time of enquiring!
Our gas mixers are always customised to the needs of the costumer. Please tell us your specifications, we will realise them.